The Kelford range of cams for the Toyota 2JZ-GTE engine, are designed to run with the stock cam bucket with shim on top. For engines that have shimless or shim under cam bucket valve train conversions, we have an endless range of profile designs available so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
T202-A Camshaft Set:
- 248/248 Degrees advertised duration. 8.70mm/8.70mm lift. To suit Toyota Supra / 2JZ TURBO.
- High performance street cams for a near stock engine. Suits up to 30 lb boost and 7500 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring.
T202-B Camshaft Set:
- 260/260 Degrees advertised duration. 9.35mm/9.35mm lift. To suit Toyota Supra / 2JZ TURBO.
- Street performance cams to suit engines with turbo and ECU upgrades. Suits up to 30lb boost and 7500 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring.
T202-C Camshaft Set:
- 264/272 Degrees advertised duration. 9.65mm/9.65mm lift. To suit Toyota Supra / 2JZ TURBO.
- 264/272 Degree street / strip or track day cams for good response and midrange power. Suits up to 30lb boost and 8000 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Requires valve spring upgrade KVS02
T202-D Camshaft Set:
- 272/278 Degrees advertised duration. 9.95mm/9.95mm lift. To suit Supra / 2JZ TURBO.
- 272/278 Degree racing cams. These are our most popular cams for a vast range of motorsport applications.
T202-E Camshaft Set:
- 290/290 Degrees advertised duration. 10.60mm/10.20mm lift. To suit Supra / 2JZ TURBO.
- Drag racing cams for top end performance, designed to keep the valve-train stable even on stock buckets.
T202-F Camshaft Set:
- 282/286 Degrees advertised duration. 11.00mm/11.00mm lift. To suit Toyota Supra / 2JZ TURBO.
- 282/286 Degree racing cams to suit engines running an E85 blend. These cams require shimless bucket or shim-under-bucket conversion.
T202-G Camshaft Set:
- 292/302 Degrees advertised duration. 10.80mm/10.80mm lift.
- Pro-import cams to suit extreme boost, high RPM motors running on Alcohol. Shimless buckets are preferred for these cams. Cylinder head may need to be clearanced for cam swing. Requires valve spring upgrade, KVS02-BT.