The Kelford Cams range of camshafts for Nissan RB25 NVCS/VCT engines. The RB25 NVCS engine is bought out in Nissan's R33 Skyline AKA the "BOAT". This catalogue range is designed for hydraulic lifter engines, however solid profiles are available on request. The low lift lobe designs on the A and A2 cams have proved very popular because there is no requirement for head clearancing.
RB camshafts are also fitted with two different kinds of triggers; by default we fit the spline and half moon type, if you need the "yoke shaped" type please let us know when ordering.
If you can't find your perfect camshaft within our catalogue, designing custom profiles is our specialty! Simply order the custom camshaft and provide us all the details of your build. Confidential development for race teams is also available.
246-A Camshaft Set:
- 262/262 Degrees advertised duration, 9.30mm/9.30mm lift.
- 262 Degree street performance cams. Low duration, low overlap, maximum velocity, for ultimate throttle response. No cylinder head clearancing needed. OEM spring can be used with 7500rpm and 1bar of boost.
246-A2 Camshaft Set:
- 262/272 Degrees advertised duration, 9.30mm/9.35mm lift.
- 272 Degree street / strip cams. No cylinder head clearancing needed. OEM spring can be used with 7500rpm and 1bar of boost.
246-B Camshaft Set:
- 262/272 Degrees advertised duration, 10.00mm/10.00mm lift.
- RB 25 NVCS 272 Degree High lift Race profiles for high performance race builds. Machining is needed for cam swing. Must use KVS25R spring.