Supplied With: 1/4" -4AN Nipple, 1/8" NPT Blank, 1/8" NPT Nipple, Profiled Inlet Weld-On Flange (Alloy) and Collar Tool.
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.5" Inlet flows over 600 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/8"NPT port lower chamber for advanced control strategies
- -4 AN Upper port
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 20inHg activation range
- 3 user configurable corrosion resistant springs
- Valve position sensor option
- Predrilled collar for lockwire provision
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Turbosmart Power Port Sensor Cap
In a world first, Turbosmart's Power Port Sensor Cap brings data logging capabilities to a blow-off valve using compact and contactless technology.
The sensor cap can be used on any locking-collar style Power Port blow-off valve.
The position sensor allows to see what the BOV is doing, and when, allowing for detailed analysis of not only BOV response and performance, but a deeper insight into the boosted system on a global level. With an analog output, it can send this data to a range of popular data loggers by simple using any analog input pin. (0-5V)
The data from the Power Port position sensor can be used to maximise turbocharger performance. The Power Port Sensor Cap, just like our Wastegate Sensor Cap, is ideal for anyone who understands the benefits of data in getting the best possible performance from their turbocharger setup.
Calibration and instructions are provided, please refer to these for further information.
Available in Black or Blue